- The Richards Group is in leases at The Stack (101,000 sf, 12 years, 12 months free, $41.00 NNN, $2.75% bumps, $100 in TI).
- Vanguard is in process of expanding by 2 floors at Liberty Mutual sublease in Legacy. Once completed, they’ll have 170k total with hard expansion rights on remaining 2 floors.
- Corgan is moving forward with planning for the Wells Fargo development in Las Colinas. The projected size is 600,000 sf.
- CBRE signed a short-term renewal at 2100 McKinney through 2026. The new McKinney development is on an indefinite hold.
- Bank of the Ozarks executed an LOI for 100,000 sf at 23 Springs which would kick off the new development.
- Sodexo – 70,000 sf requirement is looking at East Quarter as well as new product in Uptown, potentially The Link and Victory Commons One.
- TIAA is close to signing at The Star for a 350,000 sf BTS.
- Project Raider – new 75,000 sf requirement for Uptown / Design Districit. They prefer new product and are touring options soon. Represented by JLL.
- HCL – 50,000 sf requirement for Frisco / Legacy, focused on a renewal at Hall Office Park. Represented by CBRE.
- Preston Hollow Capital – Focused on PWC Tower for 15,000 sf, KPMG Tower is the backup.
- Texas Capital Bank issued RFPs to a few Uptown and CBD buildings for 200,000 sf, including Chase Tower.
- Newmark – Close to signing at The Link for 2 floors.
- HEB Digital – In Leases at East Quarter for 25,000 sf.
- Project Thunderball – 150,000 sf requirement looking in 5 different submarkets. Represented by Cushman.
- Dykema – 50,000 sf requirement in Comerica Bank Tower now with termination option coming up. RFPs out to 5 buildings in Uptown and CBD.
- O’Melveny law firm for 40,000 sf has shortlisted to The Link and Harwood 14. RFPs out.
- Project Crunch is Lithia Motors. Subleased 2 floors at Fannie Mae sublease and needing up to 400k sf for a long-term requirement.
- Smart Auto is in leases at 1125 East Campbell in Richardson for 30,000 sf.
- Crossmark is in leases for 90,000 sf at Crown Center in Castle Hills.
- Regent is firm on Trammell Crow Center at $615M.
- Collins Square is coming to market with JLL.
- 3400 Cityline is coming to market with Newmark.
- Park West sold to Pratt Street Capital.
Lerma – The Luminary, 27,959 sf, 94 months, 10 free, $28.25 NNN, $.75 bumps, $75 in TI
McAfee – Block H, Legacy West, 75,000 sf, 132 months, 12 free (base rent only), $35.00 NNN, 2.5% bumps, $80 in TI
Sherwin & Sterling – The Link, 22,838 sf, 132 months, 12 free, $42.00 NNN, 2.5% bumps, $87.50 in TI
AMN Healthcare – Cypress Waters, 92,000 sf, 130 mos., 10 free, $28.50/ NNN start, 2.5% bumps, $75/rsf TI
Builders First Source – 6031 Connection, 55,546 sf, 156 mos., 12 free, $20.00 NNN start, $.50 bumps, $75/rsf Ti
On the Move
- Elizabeth Fortado joined Granite’s leasing team.
This and That
Construction costs on Granite’s 23 Springs increased by $4m from October to January.
Cousins/Lincoln is breaking ground on Legacy Union II in May.
JLL named Torrey Littlejohn and Bret Hefton as the coleaders of Dallas’ office tenant rep division.